Leading the creation and growth of digital products
- Developing long-term vision and objectives, focusing on relevant development.
- Using wide industry knowledge, technology expertise, and integration skills to create complex products.
- Building business cases based on user needs and implementing across organisations.
- Extensive experience of leading the creation and growth of digital products from initial idea to end of service.
- Agile methodology expertise, leading teams to achieve successful outcomes.
- Focused on user needs, and applying strategic thinking, insight and expertise to ensure products are successful.
- Highly experienced in design and development and the use of multiple programming frameworks and languages.
- Significant analytical experience including Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Mixpanel, and Hotjar.
- Knowledge of multiple CMSs. Including Drupal, Alterian, WordPress and Umbraco.
Want to find out more about my skills and experience?
What others say about me
I really enjoyed working alongside Neil as one of my clients. He has a real enthusiasm and drive and could be always be trusted to brief projects with detail, intelligence and clear direction. He has a great collaborative approach to work and, as a result, our teams loved working with him. Neil is a talented product manager and manages to cut through the nonsense to keep things on track!Kirsty Johnston
I worked with Neil as part of the management team at s1 and was very impressed by his knowledge of digital trends and strong project management skills. His ability to work across technical, sales & marketing teams made him an extremely effective contributor to a successful business unit.Stephen Currie
Neil is an excellent digital professional with a real enthusiasm for what he does. Working with Neil at Scottish Power he was integral to several of the major developments made over the last few years and ensured the customer experience was paramount across every digital touch point.Christopher Brennan
Neil is a skilled technical project manager and team leader, experienced in delivering both small and large-scale web build projects. He also demonstrates a real understanding of the needs and demands of other areas of the business, making him a valuable member of the overall management team.David Craik