I like to think about the “big picture”, what the future might bring, and how we can make things happen:
- Developing long-term vision and objectives, focusing on impact and relevance.
- Using wide industry knowledge, technology expertise, and integration skills to create complex products.
- Building business cases based on user needs and implementing across organisations.
Technology is my passion. Empowering me to build products, be creative and drive innovation:
- Technology advocate, enthusiastic about its benefits to society, organisations and individuals.
- Expertise in the development and management of enterprise level digital products.
- Wide range of experience with different platforms, programming languages and the digital eco-system.
I use data to understand customers better, remove the guess work and build better products:
- Using analytics, user research and testing to drive better product decisions.
- Data management and integration to provide unique insights and opportunities.
- Data visualisation to aid investigation, analysis and reporting.
Want to find out more about my skills and experience?
What others say about me
I really enjoyed working alongside Neil as one of my clients. He has a real enthusiasm and drive and could be always be trusted to brief projects with detail, intelligence and clear direction. He has a great collaborative approach to work and, as a result, our teams loved working with him. Neil is a talented product manager and manages to cut through the nonsense to keep things on track!Kirsty Johnston
Neil is a skilled technical project manager and team leader, experienced in delivering both small and large-scale web build projects. He also demonstrates a real understanding of the needs and demands of other areas of the business, making him a valuable member of the overall management team.David Craik
I worked with Neil as part of the management team at s1 and was very impressed by his knowledge of digital trends and strong project management skills. His ability to work across technical, sales & marketing teams made him an extremely effective contributor to a successful business unit.Stephen Currie